Seeking Long-Term Pals with Similar Interests

HomeForumsPenPal AdsAny age!Seeking Long-Term Pals with Similar Interests

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sonya Sonya 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Bella
    Bella
    Postal Freak

I’m looking for a few pals. I’m a 34 year old mother. Some of my hobbies are photography, scrapbooking, letter writing, journaling, traveling, couponing, reading, cooking, baking, jewelry making, creating pocket letters, as well as arts & crafts. I’m a real country girl so I love being outdoors, barbecuing, visiting the swamps or beaches, and walking the nature trails. I love Hello Kitty, Lisa Frank, Scooby Doo, Washi / Deco tape, Bookmarks, Stationary, Memo pads, Informational state & city postcards, Notecards, Stickers, and Handmade envelopes. Purple, pink, and blue are my favorite colors. Red, white, and black is my favorite color trio. I collect nail polish, bath and body products, and items with Rasta colors (red, black, green, and yellow). I understand that life happens so there is no pressure to write, as long as there is a response.

Profile photo of Sonya
    Sonya
    Postal Freak

Hi Bella
    I’m new to this site, just signed up because yes, I’m looking for some pen pals!
    I have just recently turned 40, I am a mum of two teens and happily married.
    I live in South Australia.
    I’m looking for someone who is also interested in swapping journalling tags, stickers, stationary and scrapbook papers.
    I also love scooby doo.
    Let me know if you would like to write, I’m not sure how I go about getting your address? I’ll try looking up your profile. I’ve still gotta get my legs around here.
    Sonya

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

we're all postal here!

Skip to toolbar