Looking for another crafty/arty, Nutella addicted mail-art loving pen pal.

HomeForumsPenPal Ads26-35 years oldLooking for another crafty/arty, Nutella addicted mail-art loving pen pal.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Anna Anna 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Sonya
    Sonya
    Postal Freak

Hello,
    I’m a just turned 40, young at heart female from South Australia.
    My passions are paper crafts, junk and art journalling, card making. I love painting, drawing and colouring.
    I also make patchwork quilts and sew!
    I dislike having to cook, I’ve been addicted to Nutella since the 1980s and I like to have a joke and laugh. I love 80s music and reading scary thriller books.
    Looking for a pen pal who loves to exchange snail mail, Decorated envelopes and swapping little paper craft gifts and stickers. Looking for a long term pen friend writing med to long letters about your life, dreams, hopes and craft/ art project life.
    Pref aged between 26-45. Must be female. Preferably international.
    If you can relate to me at all, drop me a line!

Profile photo of Anna
    Anna
    Postal Freak

Hi Sonya! My name is Anna, I live in Boston, USA. I’m 22 but I think we have a lot of the same interests! I love sending artsy/fun snail mail, and do a lot of patchwork quilting and sewing in my (limited) free time. I would love to be your pen pal!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

we're all postal here!

Skip to toolbar