◆ Looking For 1 Or 2 New Pen Pals! ◇

HomeForumsPenPal Ads20-25 years old◆ Looking For 1 Or 2 New Pen Pals! ◇

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Courtney Marshall Courtney Marshall 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Postal Freak

Greetings from sunny Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!

I am Michelle and I am looking for one or two pen pals. I have been writing letters for about a year now, but unfortunately, a few of my pen pals have stopped replying me due to their personal committments.

A brief personal introduction of myself: I am 23 years old and I am currently studying in a local university. I major in languages and linguistics. I enjoy travelling, reading, eating and exploring the unknown.

I lived in Seoul for half a year and I really enjoy learning new languages and cultures. I am a huge fan of stationeries (especially washi tapes) and Polaroid photos.

If you are interested, please leave a comment below. We can exchange addresses via private message!

Have a blessed week ahead!

Love,

Michelle.

Profile photo of Zofia
    Zofia
    Postal Freak

Hello Michelle!
    If you are still looking for penpals, than maybe you would like to exchange letters with me? 🙂

I’m 24 yo living in Poland, I’ve just graduated from Uni. I love art and photography, I’m a huge fan of handmade items. I’m practicing handlettering and sometimes I like to draw something (although I’m far from perfection).

Message me if you would like to exchange addresses 🙂

Profile photo of Courtney Marshall
    Courtney Marshall
    Postal Freak

Hi, Michelle! If you’re still looking for penpals, I would love for you to be my first penpal on this site!

My name is Courtney, and I’m a 21 year old living in California, USA. I absolutely LOVE making cute letters and packages full of art, stickers, toys, and more!

If you’re interested, feel free to send me a message whenever you’d like in order for us to trade addresses! Can’t wait to hear from you. c:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

we're all postal here!

Skip to toolbar